Hey there! Welcome to my thinking space! I’m Charity, a Christ following wife of 14 years and homeschool mom of 4 lovely blessings (ages 10, 9, 6, and 4). We live in the country in the beautiful Upper Cumberland of Tennessee. I am a penny pinching, control freak who loves to plan and have things organized, but has a horrible time keeping the house clean. I could talk for hours about my Savior, marriage, motherhood, homeschooling, photography, books, and chocolate.
Writing is the way I process life. I have always written down things that God has shown me, but it wasn’t until recently that I felt led to share. We all know that social media lies, not everyone has the perfect lifestyle they portray. I want to:
- Encourage people to be more Christ-like.
- Encourage women that no one can do it all, but everyone can do God’s will.
- To help women feel like they aren’t alone.
- Encourage wives to love their husbands.
- To encourage moms to relax and just worry about being a good parent, because there are no perfect parents other than God.
- Encourage other women to not feel pressured to be what others think they should be – but what God wants them to be.
- Give ideas and inspiration to homeschool moms that will inspire learning.
- Share my view of God’s beauty through words and pictures.
- To share things God is showing me personally in my walk with Him.
What I don’t want this blog to be is another place that makes you feel discouraged, another place that makes you feel like a failure or a place that makes me look like I have it all together. That’s why I’m “daring to be real” with you. Being vulnerable doesn’t come easy for me, but I do think it is necessary for others to feel encouraged.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope as I am real with you, you feel like you can be real back with me.